Our "personal shoppers" can help! Call 501-450-2288.
Gift baskets and flowers are also available!
Need help deciding? Call 501-450-2288.
A basket is a thoughtful gift for any occasion. Ordering beautiful baskets is easy and convenient, and delivery inside the hospital to the patient’s room is included. Call the Conway Regional Gift Shop at 501-450-2288 to place your order.
There is plenty of joy to go around when a new baby arrives. Congratulate mom, dad, grandparents, and siblings on their bundle of joy! Select any image for a larger view.
Trying to urge a quick recovery? Choose from a variety of get well baskets and balloons to let them know you care even when you can’t be there. We also have snack baskets for any occasion, and even anniversary and date night baskets. Looking for a special gift for a parent? Try one of our best dad or best mom ever baskets!
Our experienced group of volunteers is ready to create your ideal custom basket for your special occasion. Please call 501-450-2288 to place your order.
Baskets are not the exact item(s) that will be delivered to the patient. These pictures represent generally what could be in each package. Baskets prices range from $15.00 - $150.00 depending on merchandise. Confirmation photos can be texted upon request.
• Deliveries are made within the hospital only.
• There is no service charge for deliveries.
• Deliveries are made from 9:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
• If an order is received after 4:00 pm, it will be delivered on the following business day.
• The gift shop is closed on all major holidays.
• If a patient is in surgery and has not been assigned a room, the gift will be delivered at the earliest opportunity after a room assignment has been made.
• If a patient has been discharged, the patient will be notified that a gift is available for them at the gift shop.
• If a patient cannot be located, you will be notified by phone.
• Due to certain health-related restrictions, no flowers, food, or balloons can be sent to the intensive care units.
• Due to hospital policy, latex balloons are not allowed in the hospital.